Clinical Support Aids
We can help you choose and implement the resources to support your patients’ treatment adherence, outcomes, and retention. We can send resources, hardware, and/or software to your practice, and provide support with their implementation and ongoing use.
We will help your team identify, customize, and implement evidence-based therapies for supporting your patients’ abstinence from stimulants, and their clinical engagement in treatment.
- Incentive-based behavioral interventions tailored to support the patient outcomes you need (e.g., medication adherence, counseling attendance, retention)
- Community Reinforcement Approach: A form of behavior therapy aimed at improving family relations, learning a variety of skills to minimize drug use, receiving vocational counseling, and developing new recreational activities and social networks
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, including how to conduct a functional analysis of stimulant use
Professional Support and Educational Materials
We provide consultation, coaching, and hands-on support across a wide range of areas and platforms to any professionals seeking information, training, and resources in science-based methods for addressing stimulant misuse.
- One-on-one virtual consultation and coaching with our Clinician Advisory Board members, who are community providers with deep expertise in treating complex patients with opioid use disorder (OUD), substance use disorders (SUDs), and other co-occurring issues
- UVM CORA Clinician Office Hours Program
- Support via phone or web-based platforms
- Expert-led seminars and video curricula with CME credits available (UVM CORA Community Rounds)
- Research Spotlights on the latest publications relevant to rural providers
- A scholarship-based program to facilitate in-person training or providers and their clinical teams on science-based practices for addiction treatment
The above menu is not exhaustive. If you don’t see what you are looking for, reach out to us at CORA@uvm.edu with your specific needs and questions!