Clinical Support Aids
We can help you choose and implement the resources to support your patients’ treatment adherence, outcomes, and retention. We can send resources, hardware, and/or software to your practice, and provide support with their implementation and ongoing use.
- Evidence-based assessments for evaluating patients’ cannabis use severity
- Protocols and patient education for setting quit dates and implementing cannabis cessation programs
- Hardware and training for biochemical monitoring of patients’ recent cannabis use (e.g., urine toxicology testing supplies)
- Best Practices Technical Assistance
We will help your team identify, customize, and implement evidence-based therapies for supporting your patients’ abstinence from cannabis.
- Incentive-based behavioral interventions customized to promote biochemically-verified marijuana abstinence
Professional Support and Educational Materials
We provide consultation, coaching, and hands-on support across a wide range of areas and platforms to any professionals seeking information, training, and resources in science-based methods.
- UVM CORA Community Rounds video: Cannabis Use and Cannabis Addiction in Rural Populations: Phenomenology, Intervention, Policy
The above menu is not exhaustive. If you don’t see what you are looking for, reach out to us at CORA@uvm.edu with your specific needs and questions!